RATES & GENERAL RULES
• With hands/necks, they are body parts that move a great deal, have extra rough, or extra thin skin; the healed results are less predictable in these areas than on more stable areas of the body. Many tattoo artists will refuse to tattoo these areas for this reason. If you choose to proceed with having said areas tattooed, you understand that the artist cannot be held responsible for fading and/or uneven healing.
• Consultations and custom artwork are free of charge; however, designs and artwork only leave the shop on skin. Designs will not be emailed prior to appointment.
• At the artist’s discretion, touchups will be done for free (at the artist’s earliest convenience). If the tattoo was not properly taken care of (as per the artist’s recommendations), however, touchups will be subject to normal shop rates.
• We require you to be at least 18 years of age with valid government-issued ID (ex. Passport, Driver’s license, BCID) to receive a tattoo. Certain tattoos will be considered for those 16+ with parental consent and valid ID for both parties.
• Tattoos can be painful, and there are a couple things you can do to help your experience and make it more enjoyable. Be well-rested (a good night sleep always help!) and avoid drinking the night before. You should always have a good, healthy meal beforehand and keep hydrated (that means good ol’ H2O!). Clients must be sober to get a tattoo. No exceptions. Save the celebration for after the tattoo is finished.
• It's perfectly fine to bring in a friend or family member for support while you get your tattoo; however, please do not bring your child(ren)!
BOOKING/APPOINTMENT POLICY - DEPOSITS
When you book your appointment or consult for your custom drawing, you will need to bring in some form of reference material so the artist has a clear direction of what you are interested in. You may also e-mail ideas and designs. All artwork is subject to pre-approval, and if the artist feels the design will not make a very nice tattoo, it will not be tattooed - so please understand if we say "no thank you." Money is not our driving factor - we just want our work to be incredible!
Design changes are perfectly acceptable - after all, it’s your body. Adequate notice is required for large idea changes on any custom art. We need at least 2 weeks' notice. Every effort will be made to accommodate changes; however, due to the restrictions of our schedule, any complete design changes will result in loss of appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All reference material and design requirements MUST be e-mailed or brought to the shop on the day of booking, or appointment will be forfeited.
***You will be required to leave a non-refundable deposit which guarantees your time spot. Once your tattoo is complete, the deposit will be taken off the final cost of the tattoo. We require 48 hours' notice for rescheduling an appointment or your deposit will be forfeited. Cancelling an appointment will also forfeit your deposit.
***VERY IMPORTANT: Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, and Gift Certificates cannot be used for deposits.