RATES & GENERAL RULES
• With Hands/ Neck they are body parts that move a great deal or have extra rough or extra thin skin, the healed images are less predictable than on more stable areas of the body. Many tattoo artists refuse to tattoo these areas for this reason. If you choose to proceed with having the following areas tattooed, you understand that the artist cannot be held responsible for fading or uneven healing.
• Consultations and custom artwork are free of charge (designs and artwork only leave the shop on skin. Designs will not be emailed prior to appointment)
• At the artist’s discretion touchups will be done for free at the artist’s earliest convenience.
• If Tattoo was not properly taken care of as per the artist’s recommendations Touchups will be subject to normal shop rates.
• We require you to be at least 18 years of age with valid government issued ID (ex. Passport, Driver’s license, BCID) to receive a tattoo. At a minimum of 16 years of age, with parental consent and valid ID on both parts, certain tattoos will be considered.
• Tattoos can be painful and there are a couple things you can do to help your experience and make it more enjoyable. Be well rested, a good night sleep always help. Avoid drinking the night before. You should always have a good healthy meal before and keep hydrated, that means good ol’ H2O. Clients must be sober to get a tattoo. No exceptions. Save the celebration for after the tattoo is finished.
• It`s perfectly fine to bring in a friend or family member for support while you get your tattoo
BOOKING/APPOINTMENT POLICY - DEPOSITS
When you book your appointment or consult for your custom drawing, you will need to bring in some form of reference material so the artist has a clear direction of what you are interested in. You may also e-mail ideas and designs. All artwork is subject to pre-approval and if the artist feels the design will not make a very nice tattoo, it will not be tattooed, so please understand if we say no thank you. Money is not our driving factor we just want our work to be incredible.
Design changes are perfectly acceptable; after all it’s your body. Adequate notice is required for large idea changes on any custom art. We need at least 2 week notice. Every effort will be made to accommodate changes however due to the restrictions of our schedule any complete design changes will result in loss of appointment, we apologize for any inconvenience.
All Reference Material and design requirements MUST be e-mailed or brought to the shop on the day of booking or appointment will be forfeited.
***You will be required to leave a non-refundable deposit which guarantees your time spot. Once your tattoo is complete, the deposit will be taken off the final cost of the tattoo. We require 48 hours for rescheduling an appointment however the deposit will be forfeited. Cancelling an appointment will also forfeit your deposit.
***VERY IMPORTANT: Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and Gift Certificates cannot be used for Deposits
Shop Hours are from 11:00am-6:00pm Tuesday-Saturday.